I am very excited to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by the brilliant Oxford Astrologer. It is as well good to see that this web log, which attracts an astounding number of readers, given its coverage of a number of rather overlooked topics, is considered to be of importance by my brilliant colleague in the field, Christina Rodenbeck, aka the Oxford Astrologer. Thank you Christina, it is very much appreciated!
Although being busy finding lost cats and dogs via horary, inundated with requests concerning personal judgments of the upcoming solar and lunar eclipses, and rushed to advise readers with troublesome relationships, I am honouring the rules of the game immediately, to show my gratitude.
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the awards requirements.
Seven random things about me:
- Animal welfare is something I feel very strongly about.
- I spent a great deal of my life in Austria.
- I do Reiki healing for pets.
- Sometimes my day just does not have enough hours.
- I am a vegetarian.
- Green Jasmine tea is something I can never get enough of.
- Sometimes I wish I had gone and studied archaeology in my youth.
And now to my 15 favourite bloggers, (apart from The Oxford Astrologer, that is) in no particular order:
1. Anthony Louis‘ web log
2. The Astro Herbalist, AarTiana’s web log.
3. Stellar Insights Astrology, David Crook’s blog.
4. Julie Demboski‘s Astrology web log.
5. Celestial Space Astrology, Dipali Desai’s web log.
6. Altair Astrology, Thomas Decker’s web log.
7. Global Astrology, Theodore White’s mundane astrology web log.
8. World Astrology, Dorothy Kovach’s web log.
9. Starcana, Suzi Dronzek’s web log Cosmic Dirt.
10. Medical Astrology, Eileen Nauman’s web log.
11. Elsa Elsa, The Astrology Blog, by Elsa Panizzon.
12. DarkStar Astrology, by Jamie and Marina Partridge
13. Jessica Adams‘ web log
14. Ask Christine Astrology, Christine Nuwayser’s web log.
15. Prehistoric Shamanism, Mike Williams web log
I hope that the readers of my web log will appreciate the contents of these web logs as much as I do.