1. Mansion: al-Saratan, The Horns of Aries, 0* Aries to 12* Aries 51’
Related to the star on the left foot of Andromeda.
Signification: Ardent imagination, taste for occult sciences and changes in employment throughout life.
Make pentacles for journeys and for working of spells for love and hatred.
2. Mansion: al-Butain, The Belly of Aries, 12* Aries 51’ to 25* Aries 42’
Signification: Luck in life, maternal love, triumph over illness and determination in work.
MAke talismans for reconciliation with royalty.
3. Mansion: al-Turaija, The Many Little Ones, 25* Aries 42’ to 8* Taurus 34’.
Related to the Seven Sisters or Pleiades.
Signification: Favourable for sciences and for all who live outdoors, unfavourable for marriage and travel by water. Good for alchemical experiments and for working spells of love.
MAke pentacles for good fortune and happiness.
4. Mansion: al-Dabaran, The Eye of Taurus, 8* Taurus 34’ to 21* Taurus 25’.
Related to the star of the eye of the constellation Taurus, one of the Royal Stars of antiquity.
Signification: Favourable for work, manufacture and small trade. Unfavourable for real estate, building and everything having to do with mines.
5. Mansion: al-Haq’a, The White Spot, 21* Taurus 25’ to 4* Gemini 17’.
Signification: Favourable for travel and change of residence and for health and benevolence. Unfavourable influence on associations and collective enterprises.
Make talismans for good entertainment and official favours.
6. Mansion: al-Han’a, The Little Star of Great Light, 4* Gemini 17’ to 17* Gemini 8’.
Signification: Favourable for working spells destined to bring victory in wars. Indicates financial losses and is unfavourable for farm work.
Make talismans to establish bonds of friendship and affection and for successful hunting.
7. Mansion: al-Dira, The Fore-Arm of Gemini, 17* Gemini 8’ to 0* Cancer.
Signification: Favourable for lovers, friendships, earnings and healing. Unfavourable for law and justice.
Make takismans to obtain good things.
8. Mansion: al-Natra, The Crib or Gap, 0* Cancer to 12* Cancer 51’.
Signification: Favourable for love and friendship and for land travel.
Make talismans promoting the growth of crops and talismans against captives or captivity.
9. Mansion: al-Tarf(a), The Glance of the Lion’s Eye, 12* Cancer 51’ to 25* Cancer 42’.
Signification: It favours marriage and increases the force of personality in men, but in women it exercises a bad influence on marriage and makes them sullen, discouraged and unhappy. Unfavourable for journeys.
Make pentacles to separate from companions.
10. Mansion: al-Gabha, The Lion’s Forehead, 25* Cancer 42’ to 8* Leo 34’.
Signification: Favourable for studies, earnings and professional success as well as for love.
Make talismans for love spells an to cure illness; work spells intended to dispose of enemies.
11. Mansion: al-Zubra, The Lion’s Mane, 8* Leo 34’ to 21* Leo 25’.
Signification: Favourable for trade, wealth, marriage and travel. Unfavourable for health in women. Make talismans to increase trade and cast spells to enable prisoners to escape and to lay siege to fortresses.
12. Mansion: al-Sarfa, The Lion’s Tail, 21* Leo 25’ to 4* Virgo 17’.
Signification: Favourable to send messages, and to agriculture in general. It brings elevation in the life of people who serve another one.
Make talismans favourable to crops and to promote optimistic circumstances.
13. Mansion: al-Auwa, The Barker, 4* Virgo 17’ to 17* Virgo 8’.
Signification: It is a sign of benevolence and kindness and exerts a good influence on travel.
Make talismans for good trade and good crops and to gain the good will of the mighty. Spells increase the quality of relationships and dissolve sexual problems.
14. Mansion: al-Simak, The Spike of Virgo, 17* Virgo 8’ to 0* Libra.
Signification: Favourable to attract friendship and romance; to strengthen conjugal love and to restore health completely through medical treatment. Unfavourable in the first year of marriage and for journeys by land.
MAke talismans for separation and divorce.
15. Mansion: al-Gafr, The Covering, 0* Libra to 12* Libra 51’.
Signification: Attract and generate friendship, harmony and good relations. Unfavourable for journeys.
Make talismans to increase the success of finding material or intellectual treasures and work spells to protect friends and injure enemies.
16. Mansion: al-Zubana, The Claws of the Scorpion, 12* Libra 51’ to 25* Libra 42’.
Signification: Favourable for buying and selling cattle, stock-breeding and speculation. Causes delay in journeys and marriages.
Make talismans to bring about financial increase and wealth.
17. Mansion: al-Iklik, The Crown of Scorpion, 25* Libra 42’ to 8* Scorpio 34’.
Signification: Favourable for marriage, friendship and general fortune.
Make pentacles for the strengthening of conjugal relations. Cast spells to help those who have been deceived.
18. Mansion: al-Qualb, The Heart of the Scorpion, 8* Scorpio 34’ to 21* Scorpio 25’.
Signification: Favourable for the protection of houses, curing stomach-aches and fevers. Unfavourable for mothers in labour.
Make talismans to expel serpents.
19. Mansion: al-Saula, The Tail of the Scorpion, 21* Scorpio 25’ to 4* Sagittarius 17’.
Signification: Favourable for hunting, curing menstrual disorders and personal ideas.
Make talismans for general luck, to facilitate birth and to protect from dangerous energies.
20. Mansion: al-Na’a’im, The Beam, 4* Sagittarius 17’ to 17* Sagittarius 8’.
Signification: Favourable for taming aggressive elements, for hunting and for construction. Use this Mansion to lay the first brick in the foundation of a building. Unfavourable for community wealth.
Make pentacles against illnesses and cast spells to work charms of enmity.
21. Mansion: al-Balda, The City, 17* Sagittarius 8’ to 0* Capricorn.
Signification: Favourable for travel, earnings and recovery from illness.
Make talismans to safeguard travellers, protect the house and increase your crops.
22. Mansion: Sa’d al-Dabih, The Fortunate of the Assassins, 0* Capricorn to 12* Capricorn 51’
Signification: Successful liberation from any kind of restriction. Unfavourable for marriage and loans of money.
Make talismans to cure sickness and to form bonds of alliance.
23. Mansion: Sa’d Bula’, The Good Fortune of the Aviator, 12* Capricorn 51’ to 25* Capricorn 42’.
Signification: Favourable for doctors, politicians and soldiers. Unfavourable for marriage, children and contracts.
Make pentacles for friendship and healing.
24. Mansion: Sa’d al-su’ud, The Star of Fortune, 25* Capricorn 42’ to 8* Aquarius 34’.
Signification: Favourable for marriage, enterprises and friendships.
Cast spells for the realisation of a wish.
25. Mansion: Sa’d al-ahbija, The Butterfly, 8* Aquarius 34’ to 21* Aquarius 25’.
Signification: Favourable for protecting houses and to strengthen buildings.
Make talismans to protect messengers and to protect trees and harvest.
26. Mansion: al-Farg al-muqaddam, The First Drawing, 21* Aquarius 25’ to 4* Pisces 17’.
Signification: Favourable for love and lovers, agriculture, marriage and trade. Unfavourable for overseas journeys.
Make talismans to promote love and find a life-partner, magical protection and protection of travellers.
27. Mansion: al-Farg al-mu’ahhar, The Second Drawing, 4* Pisces 17’ to 17* Pisces 8’.
Signification: Favourable for earnings, marriages, friendships and harvests. Unfavourable for travel, loans of money and real estate.
Make pentacles for crops, trade and friendship and against illness.
28. Mansion: al-Risa (Batn al-Hut), The Belly of the Fish, 17* Pisces 8’ to 0* Aries.
Signification: Favourable for business, travel, catching fish and conjugal happiness. Signifies loss of valuables.
Make talismans for crops and trade and make love-charms.